TRC Portal MP Online – Merit List, Counselling, Document Verification, Waiting List.
TRC MP Online Portal: Login, Download Merit List, Counselling, Choice filling
TRC MP Online Portal MPTET Tribal Teacher Recruitment and counselling process is being conducted by the Directorate of Public Education and Tribal department. Soon The Teachers recruitment process will be held from January 10 for the post of Higher secondary and secondary Teachers. Senior secondary posts commence are 15000 posts.
TRC MP Online Portal Login
Madhya Pradesh government has provided the easiest way to login into the official website of Teachers recruitment and counselling. To login follow the steps given below
- Visit the official website and then fill details.
- Enter user id and password
- fill the captcha accurately
- Click on login
After following these steps you are able to login into the official website and you can access all the information provided by the TRC portal. TRC mp online merit list is available on the official website so all the candidates must visit the official website and make sure to download the merit list and then you can search for your name in the list. For those who don’t know how to download a merit list, we will guide you on how to download the merit list. In merit list only you will know your selection is done or not, that is why you should know to download the merit list.
How to Download TRC MP Online Merit list 2021
- Visit official website trc.mponine.gov.in
- After successful login, you have to search for a merit list
- download merit list notification
- After downloading the merit list in pdf format you have to open it
- Then search your name or registration number
- Those names are shown in the list they have to create profile on the website and choice fill, counselling, and upload documents.
How to Create Profile on TRC MP online portal
- Visit the official website to create a profile.
- login into the website as a candidate login.
- then click on the signup button.
- you will get a signup form fill all the details like Roll no. DOB and mobile number or Email address
- After filling up these details your profile is created and then OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number to verify you are a valid candidate
- create your own password at least 8 character
- After the creation of the profile, you have to proceed towards document verification
How to upload documents and verification on TRC portal
TO verify documents you have to choose a district, district choice option is available only one time this will not be changed. After district choice, you have to upload documents by click on the upload button from the menu.
Document List –
The following documents will be displayed when you click on the upload button.
- Date of birth certificate
- Secondary and Higher secondary mark sheet
- B.E.D. Final year mark sheet
- A person with a disability/ Sainik certificate
- Widow certificate if applicable
- Inter caste certificate
- post-graduation final year mark sheet
- category certificate
- MP domicile
- Guest faculty certificate
- Government Employee
How to complete Choice Filling On TRC Portal
- After uploading documents you have to choice schooling where you want your posting
- For choice filling click on choice filling option
- Now choose a school and give them priority as you want
TRC Portal FEE Payment
Candidates have to pay a fee after choice filling on the TRC MP Online portal. you have to pay the fee before the end of the last date and date who does not pay the fee their application will not be accepted. After fee payment choice filling will not be able to update.
Official Website – Click Here